These are the changes since the last beta release. For the detailed history
please take a look at the releasenotes in the "Documentation" directory.
- Fixed disabling of RetroReplay cartridge emulation when set as default cart.
- Fixed supersnapshot cartridge emulation (supporting the disable bit).
- Fixed color RAM access in turbo mode.
- Fixed REU eliminating transfer errors caused by badlines (and sprite DMA).
- Added separate color palettes for PAL and NTSC modes.
- NEW: added magic key '4' to start in 640x480@60Hz VGA mode
- NEW: work around sprite-address counter initialization bug of the 6569 by
enabling the sprites during boot
- BUGFIX: when a disk image is changed/mounted and the drive CPU is running,
also trigger the respective on/off transitions at the write protect
sensor. when using the chameleon as standalone external drive this
allows to change the disk inside the browser without having to go
- BUGFIX: when using autostart send an "I" command after IEC reset, this
improves compatibility with some loaders that rely on the drive
- BUGFIX: disable super snapshot v5 before autorun
- BUGFIX: disable mach5 before autorun
- BUGFIX: disable warpspeed before autorun
- NEW: prepared d64 and g64 mounter for variable track length support
- BUGFIX: $dd00 was not properly saved when freezing
- the tools were moved into a public repository
- updated windows .exe files with updated libusb
- tick 'flash additional roms' automatically when choosing slot 0
- added warning when slot 0 is flashed and no ROM file is used
http://wiki.icomp.de/w/images/b/b6/Cham ... hotfix.zip