Minimig AGA: Alien Breed Tower Assault - trained- doesnt work

All topics about the MiST-FPGA Hardware + Firmware + Core and off Topic

Moderatoren: Tom Phobos, Larry Underwood

Larry Underwood
Administrator

Minimig AGA: Alien Breed Tower Assault - trained- doesnt work

Beitragvon Larry Underwood » Montag 17. August 2015, 07:48

I've got a trained version of AB Tower Assault. These can be installed on the hard drive (not a WHDLoad version). Unfortunately, the game does not start on the MiST. The screen with the settings for infinite energy, life etc. work, then loads the game. The music from the title picture begins to Play and the screen still stay completely black. On WinUAE the same installation from the same SD card works without any Problems.

The WHDLoad version of the game (AGA, ECS) works on the MiST on any configuration.

I have tried with three different Workbench installations (one of which is a clean standard). In addition, I tried it with AGA, ECS and 2.4 and 24MB Fast RAM. The Turbo Mode I have also turned off in between times.
-= Svavelsjö MC =-

Sheldon
User

Re: Minimig AGA: Alien Breed Tower Assault - trained- doesnt work

Beitragvon Sheldon » Mittwoch 2. September 2015, 15:22

Hello,

I maintain a Amiga Game Compatibiliy list here http://amitarist.blogspot.fr/2015/04/compatibilite-jeux-amiga-aga-whdload.html
Sorry for French, English work in progress

With last Amiga Aga Core V1 Mist works better and faster so you can play the Myst Game ont it.

Regards

Larry Underwood
Administrator

Re: Minimig AGA: Alien Breed Tower Assault - trained- doesnt work

Beitragvon Larry Underwood » Mittwoch 2. September 2015, 20:49

Hi Sheldon and welcome here!

Thank you for your list. Maybe we will get some new versions of the AGA core, so we can play games that currently produce failure.
-= Svavelsjö MC =-